I feel like it's summer again



Just a little greet from me!

I have to tell you something about this look. The jacket is so old. I had this jacket since I was 9 or 10 years old. I found this jacket in my sisters' cabinet. It is where my mostly keep our old clothes. I am so thankful that my mom saved this denim because if she didn't, I wouldn't get the chance to wear it again. I remembered that this jacket was so big on me but now, the sleeves are shorter but it fits very well. I am loving this denim jacket. It's vintage, it's girly and it's very me.

Denim JACKET: Gurls

Cropped TOP: read head

SHORTS: Bread n' Butter

Aztec FLATS: Gift from my Aunt




I paired it with my stripe and floral cropped top with this very girly pink shorts. I love its blending. I'm still so happy my mom saved this.

Hype my look on Lookbook and Chictopia.

Here's a little video of what I did that day. Enjoy!


Hope you like it! God bless!
-Chloe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram